What EMYS offers to its employees
People who are committed to doing whatever it takes to meet the needs of the clients, participants and families we serve is what makes EMYS a great place to work, complete student placements and volunteer. Join an incredibly open and welcoming team that continuously strive to engage youth and young adults in reaching their personal best through:
- Enhancing their mental health.
- Investing in their future potential.
- Innovative collaboration with our diverse families, communities and
EMYS welcomes student placements and values the opportunity to support students in their career development.
You can apply for a student placement in two ways:
- See our posted vacancies below!
- If there are no vacancies and you are still interested, please reach out to your College/University’s Placement Coordinator or Program Supervisor. Placement opportunities at EMYS vary from year to year and depend on program needs and staff available to supervise students. Please note, we have contracts with certain schools, so to find out if you are eligible, please have your Program Coordinator contact us at email@example.com.