The Day Treatment School Program
provides a therapeutic setting that enables adolescents to dealLearn More
with a variety of problems
The Respect in Schools Everywhere
is an intensive youth-led school based violence preventionLearn More
program for grades 7-12
Youth Outreach Worker
The YOW program helps empower youthLearn More
and their families to take action on their own
with YOWs bridging access to services.
‘what’s up’® walk-in Clinic
Depressed? Being bullied? Feeling suicidal? Coming out? Just need to talk? Drop-by 'what's up' walk-in® for immediate and free mental health counselling.
To find out what's happening at East Metro Youth Services take a look at these event calendars Learn more >
What’s happening at EMYS
- Come to the first annual LGBTQ Q-Dance on September 18th
- Come join The Zone for a Survey Party
- Come celebrate the end of an era at D'ArcyEnd Of An Era BBQ flyer
- Lost a loved one to a homicide, suicide or natural causes? Are you having difficulties coping with the holidays coming up? Need to talk?what's up walk-in and BFO-T flyer
- EMYS - Toronto Lead Agency
- Come celebrate the memories at D'arcy Spring Drop-In
- Sweet: A new program for youth involved in the sex trade Sweet Program
Are you a parent concerned with your drug or alcohol use?My Place
Our ‘what’s up’ walk-in counselling clinic is open five days a week. There is no appointment needed and no fee for service. Learn more >
The East Metro walk-in/office will be closed on Saturday August 1st, 22nd, and 29th.