The Day Treatment School Program
provides a therapeutic setting that enables adolescents to dealLearn More
with a variety of problems
The Respect in Schools Everywhere
is an intensive youth-led school based violence preventionLearn More
program for grades 7-12
Youth Outreach Worker
The YOW program helps empower youthLearn More
and their families to take action on their own
with YOWs bridging access to services.
‘what’s up’® walk-in Clinic
Depressed? Being bullied? Feeling suicidal? Coming out? Just need to talk? Drop-by 'what's up' walk-in® for immediate and free mental health counselling.
To find out what's happening at East Metro Youth Services take a look at these event calendars Learn more >
What’s happening at EMYS
- Today is Bell Let's Talk Day. Talking does help! Children, youth and families: drop-in today to our 'what’s up’ walk-in® Clinic for counselling and support. Youth/Young Adults: 2PM - 8PM, Children (aged prenatal-12) and Families: 3PM - 7PM. No health card or appointment needed. #NeedToTalk
- Newcomer Youth Program Calendar - January 2015
- The Zone Calendar of Programs - January 2015
- Lost a loved one? We offer grief counselling or youth ages 13-19. Learn more...
- Are you a parent concerned with your drug or alcohol use? Learn more...
Our ‘what’s up’ walk-in counselling clinic is open five days a week. There is no appointment needed and no fee for service. Learn more >