The Day Treatment School Program
provides a therapeutic setting that enables adolescents to dealLearn More
with a variety of problems
The Respect in Schools Everywhere
is an intensive youth-led school based violence preventionLearn More
program for grades 7-12
Youth Outreach Worker
The YOW program helps empower youthLearn More
and their families to take action on their own
with YOWs bridging access to services.
Need help now?
Open 6 days a week. The 'what’s up’ walk-in® Clinic is the first children and youth mental health centre in Toronto to offer free weekend counselling. Learn more
To find out what's happening at East Metro Youth Services take a look at these event calendars Learn more >
What’s happening at EMYS
- New! EMYS to honour The Aldgate Group with Friends of EMYS award; unveils new universal washroom facilities for trans clients, families. Learn more
- Minds in Motion: A new program for families living with early to mid-stage Alzheimer's disease & dementia. Learn more
- EMYS announces 2015 Advanced Symposium: Promising Treatment Practices for Youth Involved, At Risk of Domestic Sex Trafficking on Nov. 9. Learn more
- EMYS named Toronto Lead Agency. Learn more
- Sweet: A new program for youth involved in the sex trade. Learn more
- Are you a parent concerned with your drug or alcohol use? Visit My Place. Learn more
VIDEO: Youth on #MentalHealth
Spaces filling fast. Youth Involved/At Risk
in Domestic Sex Trafficking conference.