The Day Treatment School Program
provides a therapeutic setting that enables adolescents to dealLearn More
with a variety of problems
The Respect in Schools Everywhere
is an intensive youth-led school based violence preventionLearn More
program for grades 7-12
Youth Outreach Worker
The YOW program helps empower youthLearn More
and their families to take action on their own
with YOWs bridging access to services.
- New! Problem Gambling Support Group for Parents. Do you have a problem with gambling? Are you feeling lost and out of control? There's a place to turn. Learn more
- Lost a loved one to a homicide, suicide or natural causes? Are you feeling isolated and alone? Learn more
- Open 6 days a week. The 'what’s up’ walk-in® Clinic is the first children and youth mental health centre in Toronto to offer free weekend counselling. Learn more
- SWEET: A new program for youth involved in the sex trade. Learn more
- Are you a parent concerned with your drug or alcohol use? Visit My Place. Learn more
What’s happening at EMYS
- EMYS Please find EMYS response to the tragic and fatal shooting that took place in Quebec City at the City Culturel Islamique de Quebec. Click here to read...
- EMYS unveiled its five year Strategic Plan for 2016-2021 at its Annual General Meeting held on September 20, 2016.Learn more . A copy of Strategic plan can be found here here.
- Calling all youth! The YouthCan Advisory group is looking for youth to attend ongoing focus groups. Youth between the ages of 14-20 are invited. A gift and TTC tokens will be provided. Learn more
- Join East Qrew– a queer & trans youth group offering interactive activities including arts, games, music, film, discussion and guest speakers. Learn more