The Day Treatment School Program
provides a therapeutic setting that enables adolescents to dealLearn More
with a variety of problems
The Respect in Schools Everywhere
is an intensive youth-led school based violence preventionLearn More
program for grades 7-12
Youth Outreach Worker
The YOW program helps empower youthLearn More
and their families to take action on their own
with YOWs bridging access to services.
‘what’s up’® walk-in Clinic
Depressed? Being bullied? Feeling suicidal? Coming out? Just need to talk? Drop-by 'what's up' walk-in® for immediate and free mental health counselling.
To find out what's happening at East Metro Youth Services take a look at these event calendars Learn more >
What’s happening at EMYS
- Are you a parent concerned with your drug or alcohol use? My Place
- EMYS - Toronto Lead Agency
East Metro Youth Services’ (EMYS) ‘what’s up’ walk-in® Clinic is expanding by opening Saturdays, making it Toronto’s first children's and youth mental health centre to offer free weekend counselling beginning February 7, 2015. The new Saturday service will run from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. More...
- Newcomer Youth Program Calendar- March 2015
- The Zone Calendar of Programs - March 2015
- Lost a loved one? We offer grief counselling or youth ages 13-19. Next meeting on Tuesday. Feb 10th. Learn more...
Our ‘what’s up’ walk-in counselling clinic is open five days a week. There is no appointment needed and no fee for service. Learn more >