The Day Treatment School Program
provides a therapeutic setting that enables adolescents to dealLearn More
with a variety of problems
The Respect in Schools Everywhere
is an intensive youth-led school based violence preventionLearn More
program for grades 7-12
Youth Outreach Worker
The YOW program helps empower youthLearn More
and their families to take action on their own
with YOWs bridging access to services.
‘what’s up’® walk-in Clinic
Depressed? Being bullied? Feeling suicidal? Coming out? Just need to talk? Drop-by 'what's up' walk-in® for immediate and free mental health counselling.
To find out what's happening at East Metro Youth Services take a look at these event calendars Learn more >
What’s happening at EMYS
- 'what's up' walk-in® will close early on December 24th at 3PM; last session at 2PM. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- EMYS In The News: Scarborough's 'what's up' walk-in® Clinic offers unique, accessible mental health counselling.
- EMYS and 'what's up' walk-in® 2014-2015 holiday schedule.
- 'The Zone' is the place to be this December
- EMYS in the News: Teen self-harm increases by 85%
- Are you a parent concerned with your drug or alcohol use? Learn more...
Our ‘what’s up’ walk-in counselling clinic is open five days a week. There is no appointment needed and no fee for service. Learn more >